I HAVE SHOES OLDER THAN THE SOCIAL MEDIA REVOLUTION

Like me, you've probably noticed the "youthiness" of those leading the social media revolution. Relax. I'm here to speak your language. So, put on your slippers, grab a cup of whatever floats your boat and let's do it. Together!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Unique Scoop: Rare Photos of Famous People

These are truly rare and fascinating. Check out Sean Connery...so many other great ones and way too many good ones to pick a favorite. Elizabeth Taylor with the kitten in her pocket...really amazing shots. Marilyn Monroe, Marlon Brando, and so many when they were very young. Johnny Depp with his neice, Meg Ryan so very young. Some of the Beatles' shots I had seen before but none of the others. I'll shut up now. Enjoy!! http://amplify.com/u/1mdt

Posted via web from patgermelman's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment