I HAVE SHOES OLDER THAN THE SOCIAL MEDIA REVOLUTION

Like me, you've probably noticed the "youthiness" of those leading the social media revolution. Relax. I'm here to speak your language. So, put on your slippers, grab a cup of whatever floats your boat and let's do it. Together!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

reBlog from windmillnetworking.com: Twitter 101 with 7 Useful Tips for Those Getting Started on Twitter | Windmill Networking

I found this fascinating quote today:
"Yesterday I presented on the topic of Social Media and Your Job Search in front of a large group of executives, many of whom were in transition.  As with any professional crowd, nearly everyone was already comfortable with LinkedIn, but less than half of the attendees had ventured out onto Twitter yet.  I sensed some confusion about Twitter, so today instead of blogging about Twitter and Personal Branding or Twitter and the Job Search, I felt it was time to write a blog post to help hand-hold those that are still confused by Twitter but really want to give it a shot without any risk.  With that in mind, this is your Twitter 101 Getting Started on Twitter Guide based on 7 tips that I hope you’ll find useful."windmillnetworking.com, Twitter 101 with 7 Useful Tips for Those Getting Started on Twitter | Windmill Networking, Nov 20, 2009You should read the whole article.

No comments:

Post a Comment